Wednesday, July 23, 2008

yesterday



Yesterday was rather eventful and successful. I went shopping with my mom, grandmother, and aunt because I feel as though I've been neglecting them lately. On the outing, I fell in love with this Free People dress and had to buy it despite the fact that I really should be saving up for my trip to New York City. I spent a few hours at the gym, showered, put on my new purchase, and went to see the Batman movie. It has been sold out all week, luckily my friend managed to snag us tickets for yesterday evening. It was a great film, certainly worth all the hype and attention it has been receiving. I've heard that everyone accomplishes something great before they die, and I think Heath's portrayal of the Joker was just that... one last bit of his greatness.

I wore the Free People dress with vintage gold sunflower earrings, a gold Sweet Years watch my cousin brought me from Italy (I have it in silver from when I went to Italy), and BCBG Max Azria clear jellies. The jellies don't do much for the ensemble but since my shoe wardrobe is lacking, they'll have to do for now. When I go to New York in a few weeks I'm definitely going to be getting some shoes.

No comments: